There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
If you are coming to the AIAA meeting in Grapevine (Dallas), Texas then you won’t want to miss our demonstrations of EnSight 10.2. EnSight 10.2 will be released Q1 2017 and the AIAA meeting will be one of the first public places you can see it demonstrated by CEI. The big improvements in EnSight 10.2 are something we will announce soon.
Eric O’Connell and Kevin Colburn will be attending, exhibiting, and presenting for CEI. Please stop by the booth and say “hi”.
CEI is pleased to sponsor the 2017 NAFEMS World Congress. The 2017 Congress will be in Europe in Stockholm, Sweden.
Please check back here later this year and next as the NWC approaches for further updates on our plans for NWC 2017. We hope you will all come and help make the NWC 2017 the most successful Congress ever.
We will be demonstrating and giving training on EnSight 10.2 and talking about future versions of EnSight.
Happy Holidays from CEI Software! As the year comes to an end, there are a few important dates that new and existing customers should keep in mind.
North American Office Schedule:
- December 16, 2016 – last day for new EnSight orders for 2016
- December 26-30, 2016 – CEI offices closed
- January 2, 2017 – CEI office Closed
- January 3, 2017 – EnSight orders resume processing
Thank you for your continued support of EnSight, have a safe and happy New Year.
EnSight is proud to announce our upcoming Japanese User Group Meeting (UGM) on Friday, November 4, 2016 at the Nakano Sunplaza in Tokyo, Japan. This event is the perfect opportunity for EnSight users from all over the world to meet and discuss innovative projects, share helpful information and learn about the latest updates from EnSight.
This year’s UGM features a full schedule of guest speakers including:
- Mr. Anders Grimsrud from CEI Software (makers of EnSight) will be discussing the new features in an upcoming major update, EnSight 10.2 as well as CEI’s newest product, Nexus: an online hub for your engineering data.
- Mr. Kota Hariya from Institute of Industrial Science from the University of Tokyo will be presenting their proprietary FEA solver using an evaluation of a high pressure hydrogen tank.
- Mr. Hitoshi Minemoto from Fuji Xerox will be presenting a case study of the simulation of flow of developing powder.
- Mr. Yasuyuki Matsuno from CEI software will discuss techniques for automatic processing using EnSight.
- Mr. Yoshihito Kikkawa from CEI software will discuss the latest news for EnSight users in Japan.
In addition to these guest speakers, EnSight partners in the area will be exhibiting their products, including:
- Mr. Takeshi Otomo from MSC Software Japan, will demonstrate collaboration between MSC products and EnSight.
- Mr. Yasuhiro Hatskenaka, from Fujitsu Limited will discuss virtual reality displays using zSpace.
If you live in Japan and are interested in attending the event, you can register on CEI Japan’s website.
Any international EnSight user interested in attending should email Yoshihito Kikkawa directly for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you there!