Computational Engineering International (CEI) is currently considering entry level candidates for the position of Engineering Services and Support Engineer.
* Act as the level 1 technical contact for accounts in the US
* Assist CEI support engineers and distributors world wide
* Resolve usage based questions via phone and e-mail and investigate software problems
* File and track software bugs and keep users informed of progress
* Work with development team to resolve issues
* Participate in introductory and advanced training classes
* Assist in product testing and software release activities
* Be able to work independently
* Engineering degree or equivalent
* Very clear oral and written communication skills
* Must enjoy problem solving with customers
Other Skills of Interest
* Experience with CAE tools and solvers
* Scientific Visualization
* Numerical methods
In addition to paying a competitive base salary based on education, experience, job duties, and contributions towards the company’s success, CEI also offers the following compensation components:
* Profit Sharing – Based on net profits of the company per quarter. On a yearly basis this component has historically been between 10 and 20% of base pay.
* Medical Insurance – CEI provides comprehensive medical insurance to the employee plus family at no cost to the employee.
* Dental Insurance – CEI provides dental insurance to the employee plus family at no cost to the employee.
* Life and Disability Insurance – CEI provides base coverage for the employee at no cost.
* Health Care Reimbursement Account – CEI provides some funding into this account and the employee may contribute pre tax dollars for further funding.
* Bonus Pay – CEI values the contributions of it’s employees and routinely recognizes extra ordinary efforts by offering bonus pay ranging from a few hundered dollars to a few thousand.
* Stock Grants – CEI values the contributions of it’s employees and recognizes extra ordinary efforts by offering stock grants and restricted stock grants. The value of these grants ranges from a few hundred dollars to many thousand with vesting over multiple years.
* Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) – CEI believes that employees should have the benefits of company ownership. Over the past several years CEI has agressively contributed to this plan.
* Retirement Plan – Employees of CEI may contribute to a SAR/SEP retirement plan where the employee is free to make any investment he/she may choose.
* Paid Vacation – In additon to 10 paid holidays, employees start with 15 paid vacation days per year.
Computational Engineering International (CEI) is a profitable, privately
held software company that develops, markets, and supports software for
analyzining, visualizing and communicating computer-aided engineering
results and scientific data. For more information on our business please visit our
CEI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CEI, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights law.
If you are a qualified candidate and consider yourself passionate about what you do and enjoy being part of a team where every employee contributes to the success of the company, please submit your resume to https://www.formstack.com/forms/CEI-job_application. We look forward to hearing from you!